Monday, August 16, 2010

Anima/Animus

entry the 8th

10:54pm central time zone
Monday
cell V, detention block 8, azkaban prison, misty mountains, limbo

Spam Count: 200


Pretend like I started this post off with an insightful reference to Jungian archetypes, because that's what Anima/Animus is.

Interestingly, Animus also refers to a driving force, energy source, or motivation. Which is relevant because I'm struggling with the motivation to get work done on my book.

Anima is also the name of one of the main characters in my book.

I've been looking around for ways to make money, and I happened across a place called hubpages.com. I'm registered there, but I haven't published any articles yet.

lethargically,
fiasco joe

"Aren't you a little short for a Storm Trooper?"
-Evey Hammond

No comments: